Sunday, December 25, 2011

Never

You were my husband. My best friend. You loved my soul, you knew me best. You loved my children, you stole my heart. You put a ring on my hand. You stood tall when circumstances tried to knock you down. You followed your dreams. You obeyed God. You chose the hard path. You made my life better, made me laugh daily. You were loved by so many. You gave to so many. You were so full of life, of laughter, of love, of inspiration. I love you so much. And that will never change. I will never look at your pictures and be able to stop myself from falling in love with you all over again. I will never be glad you are gone. I will never look at you and be able to make sense of the fact that you're gone. No matter what happens, where I go, who I love, what surrounds me, you will always be my first true love. You will always be a part of me, always be my adorable and amazing companion. I will never let you go, because that's not a possibility. You are a piece of my heart. And you belong there.

No comments:

Post a Comment